Doctors and psychologists specialising in gender dysphoria

Whenever you apply for Gender Recognition Certificates, it’s essential to present a medical report written by a health care provider or psychologist specialising in gender dysphoria. Medical doctors should be registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and have a licence to apply. In case your medical report was written earlier than 16 November 2009, they solely should be registered … Read More